Thursday, June 3, 2010

A little update!

Hello everyone!

Today i decided to update this little blog!
Its been a while and quite some stuff happened over the last month.

My exposition on the 18th of June will not continue!
Yet i will prolly get my own exposition in September or so.. if all goes well.
So thats super awsome! XD
In the mean time i will be focusses on making oil paintings.
That stuff is really new to me so i gotta learn.
And have made a lot shit.. stuff that is not worth to be shown XD
All practice i guess :)

Anyway.. its not like i havent done anything these last few weeks.
You can check it out in my sketchbook on my website: www.beek-art.com
Here you can see all my sketches and digital stuff that i do..
I almsot update it every 2/3 days.
So be sure to check it out !

Now to leave some visuals:



No comments:

Post a Comment